Inside the issue, you’ll find the following:
- Sunaura Taylor follows a community threatened by toxic groundwater that fights ecological ableism.
- Taylor Brorby lives with diabetes in the era of climate crisis.
- Marina Tsaplina‘s enchanted puppet restores care for life.
- Glenis Redmond writes about how labor, lineage, and cancer are held by the land.
- Amy Irvine‘s daughter Ruby McHarg and her service dog navigate a forest of epilepsy. And much more.
Here’s a look at the issue’s Table of Contents.