It’s Orion‘s very first love issue! This special Winter issue is perfect to cozy up with on the long, dark nights ahead, complete with stories and poems buzzing with affection, companionship, mating rituals, and meditations on romance in a time of crisis. Inside, find:
- Profiles of love in climate disaster from Elizabeth Rush and Liza Yeager
- Erica Berry revisits romances throughout ecological history
- Shauna Laurel Jones traces the history of the feather boa in drag culture
- Tove Danovich observes the intersection of appetites in carnivorous plants
- Lulu Miller interviews artist John Megahan about queer behavior in the animal kingdom
And much more!
Want more than just a single issue? Subscribe to Orion right here.
And read the Table of Contents of the Winter issue here.
Thank you to the NRDC for their generous funding of this issue.